Andheri Metro Station: Route Map, Landmarks, and Other Information.
Mumbai, the City of Dreams, is proud of its efficient metro system. Rapid transit (MRT) in Mumbai, including the eastern and western suburbs, is connected by the Mumbai metro system. The Mumbai metro project is being given top priority in order to ease daily commuting for work and other purposes for people living in and around the city because the Mumbai local rail system is severely overloaded. It is an affordable, reliable, and safe form of transportation for everyone. There are many lines that are being built, some that have been planned, and some that have already been approved.
Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar is the Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar metro route, which was constructed for an estimated cost of Rs. 4,300 crore. It has a total of 12 stops along its 11.40 kilometres of entirely elevated track. blue colour code for line one. The Mumbai metro line opened for service on June 8, 2014. 74% of the equity share capital of MMOPL is held by Reliance Infrastructure, and the remaining 26% is held by MMRDA.
Are you looking flats for sale in Shahapur?
We’ll learn more about the Andheri metro station in Mumbai’s route, directions, station name list, and other details in this article to make your trip simple and convenient. You can also look at significant information like parking options, feeder bus options, ATMs, line interchanges, etc.
Location of the Andheri Metro Station
The Andheri metro station is situated in Mumbai’s western district, Andheri. The location is identified by the coordinates 19.120791°N 72.848132°E.
Address: Railway Colony, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra; postal code: 400053.
Map of the Andheri Metro Route
Mumbai’s Blue Line metro has a lengthy path that passes via a few well-known locations. Azad Nagar is the last stop before Western Express Highway for the Andheri metro station in Mumbai. At 07:02 in the morning, the first train departs for Versova, and it departs at 11:25 at night, the final train. The first train departs for Ghatkopar at 06:42 and the final train departs at 10:42. The metro serves many significant stations, therefore many people use it.
Andheri metro station name list on Mumbai Metro Blue Line:
|Sr. No||Mumbai Metro Line 1 Stations|
|2||D N Nagar|
|5||Western Express Highway (WEH)|
Andheri Metro Station: Popular Locations and Distance
To go to Western Highway from Andheri, take the Blue Line train that is headed in the direction of Ghatkopar. The separation between the two is roughly 3 kilometres.
Saki Naka :
advises taking the Blue Line train from the Andheri metro station in the direction of Ghatkopar. There are 5 stations between Andheri and SakiNaka metro station, with a total distance of about 7 kilometres.
Airport Road :
To go to Airport Road, take the train heading in the direction of Ghatkopar from this metro stop. The first metro leaves Andheri at 06:42 in the morning and the last one leaves at 10:42 at night. Between the two locations, there are three stations altogether, and the entire journey takes about five kilometres.
The architecture of the Andheri Metro Station Mumbai
There is a sizable amount of daily passenger flow at the Andheri Metro Station. The foot-over bridge at the Andheri railway station is accessible via a skywalk from this location. MMOPL also constructed a connector to make it simple for commuters to swap systems. The station boasts a stunning design from talented architects. The station’s ground level has an exit and an entry gate, and level 1 has a station agent, a crossover, and fare control. The side platforms No. 1 and No. 2 at level 2 are for trains heading in the directions of Ghatkopar and Versova, respectively. The train station is handicap accessible and has an elevator.
Fast facts: Mumbai’s Andheri Metro Station
|Opened On||June 8, 2014|
|Operated By||Mumbai Metro One Pvt Ltd (MMOPL)|
|Located on||Blue Line Andheri Metro|
|Previous Station||Azad Nagar|
|Next Station||Western Express Highway|
|No. of Platforms||2|
|Contact Info||Email: contact@mmrcl
Phone: +91 22 3031 0900
Mumbai’s Andheri Metro Station: Amenities
The metro station boasts a top-notch security system, CCTV cameras, and elevators and lifts for the convenience of visitors. The station now has an automatic fare collection system, which is really helpful. The station is kept up properly and has attractive murals throughout.
Conclusion for Mumbai’s Andheri Metro Station
Mumbai’s Andheri metro station enhances city connectivity and is incredibly affordable. You can travel to some of the well-known tourist attractions using the metro, as well as make your daily commute to work or school. To strengthen the Mumbai metro’s network and give it more power, ongoing efforts are made.
You’re looking for Buy Home In Powai we have the Best Buy Properties In Mumbai Like Ready to Move & Nearby possession: https://navimumbaihouses.com/property/search/buy/powai/