Check Such Vastu Shastra Norms Before Moving to a Rental House
Vastu Shastra before moving to a rental house. Although changing their homes or applying corrections to fix Vastu Shastra defects may be fairly simple for homeowners, tenants may not be given the same versatility. Keeping this in mind, we look at some of the Vastu criteria that tenants will look for before they rent a property.
img1: Vastu Shastra before moving to a rental house in Kharghar
Compliance with Vastu Shastra is now a significant factor that affects both home buyers’ and tenants ‘ decisions. “The one biggest challenge in living in a rented apartment/ home & Flats is that you cannot make many improvements in the house without the owner’s prior permission. When a house is built with Vastu values in mind, then the people living in these flats do not face any difficulties, “says Blue Arch’s principal architect & interior designer, Ateet Vengurlekar.
Since people living in rented homes / Flats cannot perform any civil work, this can often cause tenants to vacate these homes often if Vastu so requires, in order to avoid Vastu faults.
The Vastu Advice for tenants:
Vikash Sethi, CEO & founder of A2ZVastu.com explains: “When deciding to rent a home, we suggest a few points that should be taken into consideration:
- Vastu in the house rented, works for the tenant’s occupied space.
- The house’s direction or the house’s ‘ back ‘ is the way you face when you leave the room.
- The most important thing is the direction of the main entrance when taking a rental house. The best entrance is north-east, then north-west, east, north, and west.
- Remove homes with entrances to the North, North-East, and South-West.
- The kitchen will be south-easterly or northwest.
- To the south-west, the master bedroom will be.
- In the northeast, there should be no kitchen, bathroom, or shoe shelves.
- The house shape should be square or rectangular & in no direction should there be any cut or extension.
- Evite homes in the south-west direction have a balcony.
- If it’s a duplex home then avoid the north-east path of staircases.
img2: Who has Vastu affected
Who has Vastu affected: Tenants or the owner?
Another common question concerns who would be affected by Vastu defects – whether the owner or the tenant would be affected. Experts have differing opinions on this subject. Some Vastu experts say the actual consumer is more affected because of Vastu’s non-compliance, but to some degree, the owner still suffers. Some assume that Vastu’s good or bad effects can only affect the individuals who live in that house, irrespective of whether the house is leased, or owned by the owners, or is in someone else’s name. If the householder leaves his own house and moves to another home, so he will not be influenced by the Vastu of his own home. Rent flats in kharghar navi Mumbai either way, as a homeowner, experts suggest that it is best to stick to Vastu standards before you move into a house, as it will have an effect on you accordingly.
Question: Who is affected in a rented Flat- landlord or tenant by Vastu?
Answer: Some Vastu experts say the actual consumer is more affected because of Vastu’s non-, but to some degree, the owner still suffers.
Question: Which direction will face the main door?
Answer: The most important thing is the direction of the main entrance when taking a rental house. The strongest entrance is north-east, then north-west, east, north, and west.
Question: Could the front door be southeast facing?
Answer: Avoid homes / Flats with entries to the south, southeast, & southwest.
Buy, Sell, Rent Properties in Navi Mumbai Houses
Are you in search of a house for rent in Kharghar? Then we can help you to find flats for rent in Kharghar Navi Mumbai and that too in your budget, we have all kinds of flats for rent in all the sectors of Kharghar and Navi Mumbai.
For more information visit: https://navimumbaihouses.com/property/search/rent/kharghar/