All You Need To Know About The DDA Housing Scheme 2022
Narela DDA Housing Scheme 2022
A much-needed affordable housing programme is the DDA Housing Scheme 2022. The Delhi Development Authority has opted to sell the remaining units from the former project because buyers have not shown much interest in the DDA’s previous housing schemes. The DDA Housing Scheme 2022 would allocate apartments on a “First Come First Serve” basis.
Are you searching for 2bhk flat on rent in wadala?
The apartments included in the DDA Housing Scheme 2022 are situated in Delhi’s Narela neighbourhood, according to an official notice from the DDA. Over 8500 apartments are being offered for sale as part of the DDA Housing Scheme 2022. These apartments are actually the unsold inventory from previous DDA housing plans. For EWS and LIG, the starting booking amounts for apartments have been set at Rs 10,000 & Rs 15,000, respectively.
The advantage of the DDA Housing Scheme 2022 is that potential homeowners will be able to reserve apartments by making a payment online. The Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS), a component of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, also covers the DDA Housing Scheme 2022. (PMAY).
The DDA has also made investments in the area’s societal and physical infrastructure. Narela now has broad roadways and water supply lines thanks to this. The Rithala-Bawana-Narela corridor’s fourth phase metro line is also being built in part thanks to the DDA. Additionally, Narela will have direct access to NHAI’s UER stretch. For the establishment of numerous police stations in various Narela sectors, Delhi Police has been granted land. The deadline for payment is September 15, 2022.
In September 2022, a mini-draw for the DDA Housing Scheme 2022 will be conducted.
The following websites are available for prospective candidates to visit for further information:
DDA Housing Schemes from the Past
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has developed a new housing programme for 2020 that would provide cheap homes for EWS (Economically Weaker Section), MIG (Middle Income Group), and HIG (High Income Group) households. In 2020, the Authority will provide 5,000 residences, including penthouses that are fully equips and ultra-luxury apartments, at reasonable costs. The plan calls for 11 apartment buildings to hold 1,114 units totaling 168 Super HIG Units, 14 penthouses, and 932 HIG flats. Along with selling 400 HIG & MIG homes in Dwarka, the DDA will also offer housing in Jasola, Narela, & Rohini.
Different DDA Housing Scheme Programs
You can apply for many sorts of schemes under the DDA apartment’s scheme of 2020 depending on the categories and your corresponding income group, which are given below:
- 2020 DDA Flats Scheme (EWS FLATS)
- DDA Flats Scheme 2020 (FOR APPLICANTS FROM SC/ST)
- High Income Group Housing Program
- Low Income Housing Program
- 2019 DDA Shops and Stalls Plan for Reserved Categories
What are the requirements for the DDA Housing Scheme 2022?
You must meet the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for the DDA Housing Scheme:
- You must be an Indian national.
- At least 18 years old as of the day on which the application was submit.
- You should not possess a home or a residential property in the areas of Delhi, New Delhi, and Delhi Cantonment. (The unmarried children, wife, and husband make up the family.)
- If husband and wife submit separate applications and are both accept, they will only receive one reserve property.
- Applying in one’s own name or as a joint applicant is an option.
- Those who have previously been given a residence in Delhi by the DDA or another government are ineligible for the programme.
- There is no income requirement for candidates other than those who fall under the EWS category. The applicant for an EWS apartment cannot earn more than Rs 1 lakh annually.
- Both a bank account and a PAN card should be held by the applicant. PAN number must be supply while submitting an application.
- If a joint application is lodge in the SC/ST category, both applicants must come from the same family.
A list of the paperwork needed for the DDA Housing Scheme 2022
You must provide a number of the following documents for the DDA Housing Scheme 2020 in order to complete your application:
- PAN Card
- Proof of Address
- Aadhaar Card
- 1 year’s worth of bank statements and filed income tax returns
- Certified copy of your caste or category (If applicable)
- Certificate of Release for Veterans (If applicable)
- Requisite Certificate for Liberalized Pensioners from the Military and Paramilitary Services and War Widows (If applicable)
Registration costs for residences under the DDA flats programme
You can look at the criteria that the Delhi Development Authority used to determine the registration fee for flats under the DDA Housing Scheme 2020 below:
The registration fee for apartments is entirely refundable if you are not chosen.
|Low Income Group (LIG)||Rs 15,000|
How can I submit an application for the 2022 DDA Housing Scheme?
The Delhi Development Authority moved the entire application procedure to a digital platform in 2019 and decided to keep doing so in 2020. You must take the following actions in order to submit an application for the DDA Housing Scheme 2020:
- Visit the DDA website at dda.org.in.
- By providing the necessary information, including Name, Email, Mobile Number, Address, etc., you can register there.
- The User ID and password will be email to you automatically on your registered email address once you have submit the necessary information.
- Enter your User ID & Password to log in, and then click Submit.
- Fill out the personal information, banking information, contact information, details of the joint applicant, and select the category and location choices from the application form once you have successfully signed into your account.
- upload the applicant’s or the joint applicants’ photo and signature
- Before submitting the application form, read the declaration.
- The information of the Registration Amount, Submission Date, and Application Form Number will then be display on the screen. As the application cannot be amend once it has been submit, make sure the information supplied is accurate.
- Select a payment method, and then complete the transaction. You can also select the offline payment option and pay using authorised banks.
- For your future use, print down the acknowledgment slips that is display on the screen.
Reservation of residences under the DDA Flats Program
The authority has limited the allotment for several categories, such as 15% for (Schedule Caste)SC, 7.5% for (Schedule Tribe)ST, and 1% for War Widows & Liberalized pensioners from armed/paramilitary services, while giving out flats to applicants under the DDA Housing Scheme.
2020 DDA Housing Scheme Drawing
The DDA Housing Scheme’s initial Draw Date is schedule for July 2020.
If you carefully follow the aforemention instructions, you will submit your application without errors and ultimately increase your chances of being select for the scheme. This time, the Delhi Development Authority is offering homes for Delhiites at cheap rates.
Spacious 2 BHK Flat In Kharghar Sector 35 | 2 BHK Flats For Sale In Kharghar
You’re looking for Rent Homes in Borivali we have the Best Properties In Mumbai Like Ready to Move:https://navimumbaihouses.com/property/search/buy/borivali/