Important Vastu Advice For A New Home In 2023
Important Vastu Advice : It is challenging for contractors to guarantee that the homes they construct adhere to Vastu principles. It is crucial to adhere to fundamental Vastu guidelines for your new home if you believe in Vastu and are considering purchasing a new residence. According to Vastu, choosing the appropriate colour, format, shape, and directions can promote happiness and positivity in every room of your home.
According to Vastu, the individual residing in a house is subject to the energy that a house must possess in order to be a home. It is essential to comprehend how the practise of Vastu and positive energy in the home are related.
Are you looking flat for sale in Kharghart?
New Home Vastu Shastra Tips / Vastu for Home
By using these suggestions, you may make your home a calm and joyful environment. Vastu for homes is a prominent issue in the architectural and interior design worlds.
Several Foundational Vastu Principles for Homes
Checking the shapes of the rooms is one of the Vastu recommendations for new homes. According to Vastu, a house should ideally be square or rectangular in shape.
Basic Vastu for a Room: The home’s rooms should be bright, spacious, and tidy.
Regarding Furniture: According to Vastu for the home, heavy furniture like beds and cabinets should be place towards the south-west. Building stairs with the south-west orientation in mind is a fast Vastu advice for new homes.
Water according to Vastu: Keeping plants and water-related decor in your house, such as an aquarium, water painting, or fountain, is a crucial Vastu advice.
Vastu advice for the dining table is that it should not be place close to the front entrance.
Vastu Direction for the Entrance: Vastu Tips for New Homes
According to Vastu advice for new homes, the home’s main door serves as both a family entryway and a source of energy and vibrations. Your home’s main entrance should be situated so that it faces north, east, or northeast. When you go outside, it must be constructed such that you face north, east, or northeast. Before purchasing or constructing a home, confirm that the plan focuses on these specific instructions.
Tips to consider while constructing the front door of your home:
- When building the entryway, choose wood of the highest calibre.
- A fountain or other ornament with a water theme should not be place outside the main entryway.
- Don’t put a trash can or shoe rack outside the entryway.
- Do not build a restroom close to the entrance.
- It is forbidden to paint the front door black.
- It should be properly illuminated at the entrance.
- Beautiful nameplates and lucky bandhanwars/torans should be use to adorn the door.
- The door should open with the clock.
- Place no sculptures or figurines of animals close to the entryway.
Dining room vaastu and home vaastu
If you have a separate space for the eating area, the optimal location for your dining hall is in the West zone. But if it’s not possible for whatever reason, you can choose among heading north, east, or south. However, you should make every effort to steer clear of the southwest zone direction, since this is not a good Vastu for house direction for the eating room.
Vastu For Staircase
Maintaining peace and harmony at home depends much on the staircase’s arrangement in accordance with Vastu. The proper Vastu for a staircase, according to home Vastu, is in the southwest. You could also take additional paths; However, in order to do so, you must speak with a Vastu specialist. But keep in mind that the staircase location must be avoided at all costs towards the northeast.
Vastu for the living room
The living room is the hub of activity in every home and where visitors enter to get a first impression. There should be no clutter in the living room. Your new residence’s living room or entryway must face east, north, or northeast. Additionally, the furniture in that space ought to be arranged towards west or southwest. By doing this, you may be confident that your house is Vastu-dosh-free.
Focus on these ideas for the living room:
- Installing appliances and other equipment in the living room should face southeast.
- If there is a mirror in the living room, it ought to be mounted on the north wall.
Tips For A New Home’s Vastu – Bedroom Vastu
Bedrooms should face southwest in order to promote excellent health and fruitful relationships. The southeast-facing bedroom can lead to arguments and clashes between couples, whereas the northeast orientation is unhealthy. The bed should also be positioned with the head facing west, at the southwest corner of the room.
Guidelines to keep in mind while decorating a bedroom:
- A mirror or television shouldn’t be placed in front of the bed. The reason is that viewing the reflection while in bed might lead to household disturbances and arguments.
- Neutral or earthy tones should be used to paint the bedroom walls since they emit a pleasant aura. It shouldn’t be dark on the walls.
- The bedroom shouldn’t contain a temple.
- Water or fountain paintings shouldn’t be in the bedroom since they might trigger emotional outbursts.
- To create a serene retreat, mood lighting should be employed. You may also burn aromatic oils.
The kitchen should be constructed at the southeast corner of the house, according to Saral Vastu. Avoid building a kitchen toward the north, northeast, or southwest of the home. Kitchen appliances should ideally face southeast as well.
Room Vastu Advice For Children
According to Vastu, the children’s room should be positioned in the new home’s southwest corner. In order to ensure luck and peace of mind, children should sleep with their heads turned toward the south or east.
Vastu Advice For A Room Of Meditation
According to the ancient Vastu theory, a home should feature a meditation area where people may reflect and connect to a higher force for their spiritual development.
Guidelines for creating a meditation or spiritual space:
- The finest side of the home for yoga, meditation, and other spiritual activities is the east or northeast.
- When meditating, turn your face toward the east to boost cheerfulness.
- Candles and/or incense sticks can be used to construct and adorn a religious altar.
- It should be painted white, beige, light yellow, or green.
Important Vastu Advice- Vastu for the bathroom and toilet in a new home
As important as any other room in your new house, the bathroom and toilet should be designed according to Vastu. By clearing bad energy, bathroom and toilet Vastu suggestions improve your happiness and wellbeing. Here are some Vastu recommendations for the toilet and bathroom.
- The greatest place for a bathroom and toilet in your house is in the northwest corner.
- Avoid building restrooms and toilets in the southwest since this might have a bad effect on you. If you are unable to avoid it, however, we advise adopting Vastu remedies to counteract its negative effects. For instance, putting a Vastu pyramid outside the bathroom wall or always keeping the door closed.
- The door to the bathroom should be on the wall to the north or east.
- The toilet seat works best towards northwest or southeast. When seated on the toilet seat, the individual should face either the west or the east.
- The window for the bathroom or the toilet should face west, east, or north.
- The northeast, north, or east should be where your bathroom’s shower or sink is located.
- Make sure your toilet or bathroom is not adjacent to the kitchen or pooja area.
- The direction of the bathroom pipeline outflow should be either east or north.
- Make sure the mirror is facing east or north before hanging it in the restroom or on the toilet. Apply the same principle to the sink for washing.
- Light pastel colours are ideal for bathrooms and toilets, according to Vastu. You may choose hues like pale blue, pink, or grey.
- Always select a wooden door for your toilet or bathroom. Choosing a metal one might draw in bad energy.
Additional guidelines from Vastu Shastra apply to the arrangement of every room in the house. Make sure your house has square or rectangular rooms with straight lines. Circular furniture or spaces should not be use, according to Vastu.
Important Vastu Advice- Proper Ventilation
The necessary elements are proper ventilation and lighting. Every room in the house should receive regular sunshine and have adequate ventilation, according to vastu for homes. This will promote happiness and the flow of energy.
The colours we choose to decorate our homes are given a lot of consideration in vaastu for homes. As a result, you should avoid using dark hues. To increase good energy, choose hues like white, yellow, pink, coral, green, orange, or blue.
Vastu for Home: General Vastu Tips for New Homes
Vastu for house advises entering an empty house before performing any rites. Only the gas or stove should be added to the kitchen at that time. Break a coconut at the ledge when you enter, then step inside with your right foot first.
Performing Havan in Your Home Using Vastu Shastra
A fire ritual called a havan is done in a new home to obtain God’s blessings. Household members worship to Lord Ganesha and make gifts of fire, flowers, turmeric, ghee, and coconuts. To banish negativity, blessed Ganga water is liberally sprinkle about the residence.
Following the Vastu for house rules may be highly helpful for both homeowners and tenants. A wonderful and wealthy life might be yours if you make sure your new house is Vastu compliant.
Vastu Advice For Objects That Attract Negativity
Unknowingly, you could have some items around the house that might repel bad energy. By getting rid of the things that cause clutter, confusion, and disorder, you may build a pleasant and serene refuge.
Broken items like shattered glass, damage china, and broken artefacts are frequently tucked aside, disregarded, and forgotten. The inhabitants of the home have a history of experiencing melancholy, unhappiness, hopelessness, and despair as a result of these damaged artefacts.
The accessories must be examine carefully to make sure there are no fractures or stains. When anything fails, it needs to be fix right away or replaced.
Important Vastu Advice:- Negative artwork
Negative imagery such as scenes of shipwrecks, battles, sobbing children, and the sinking sun, among other things, creates a depressing and painful atmosphere in a home. Additionally, artwork and photographs depicting waterfalls, fountains, the ocean, rain, or aquariums might lead to psychological, emotional, and financial troubles.
Important Vastu Advice:- Dried or artificial flowers
Positive energy flow in the home is hampered by dried-out or wilted flowers or plants. Avoid using carnations indoors since they are unlucky. Additionally, thorny plants have to be avoided because they might lead to member disputes and problems.
Dead or taxidermied animals
Avoid purchasing anything made of taxidermied animals, tiger and panther skin, ivory sculptures, snails, or antlers. These things have energies that are sluggish, and death hangs over them. According to vaastu principles, strange things should not be kept within the home. This is why bonsai plants are discourage since their entire potential has been denied to them.
Important Vastu Advice: Conclusion:
The goal of moving into a new home is to live in relaxing and enjoyable circumstances where tranquilly, optimism, and success are the norm. Simple Vastu suggestions may make a new home Vastu compliant, which will bring a lot of positive energy within. You’ll see a change if you use this advice!
You’re looking for Buy Home In Navi Mumbai we have the Best Buy Properties In Navi Mumbai Like Ready to Move & Nearby possession: https://navimumbaihouses.com/property/search/buy/navi-mumbai-all/