Is Shilphata Navi Mumbai’s Equivalent To Ghodbunder Road?
Shilphata Navi Mumbai’s: Shilphata Navi Mumbai is a developing neighbourhood. But can it develop into a desirable neighbourhood? Find out all about this area, which is expanding quickly, here.
New construction and emerging neighbourhoods in Navi Mumbai draw new residents to the area every day. Considered to be one of these localities with potential real estate prospects is Shilphata Navi Mumbai. Learn more about Shilphata Navi Mumbai’s surroundings, projects, and real estate on this site to help you determine if relocating here is the best option for you.
Are you looking flat for sale Shilphata?
Regarding Shilphata Mumbai Navi
ShilPhata, sometimes spelled Shilphata, is a Thane, Maharashtra, neighbourhood that is run by the Thane Municipal Corporation and is situated about 5 kilometres south of Mumbra. Shil Phata is situated east of Parsik Hills on the previous Mumbai-Pune Road (National Highway 4). It is a crossroads that links Thane to Kalyan-Dombivali and Navi Mumbai. It is also rapidly developing and a sought-after area for construction projects.
Shilphata’s main statistical data include:
- The coordinates for Shilphata are 19.1435 ° N and 73.0465 ° E.
- There are 95853 people living in Shilphata, with 50456 men and 45397 women, and a density of 573 people per square kilometre.
- The postal service’s main office is in Shilphata, and its zip code is 410203.
- Hindi, Gujarati, Sindhi, and Marathi are the primary regional tongues.
- The weather in Shilphata is hot and muggy. The months of July and March have the greatest and lowest relative humidity, respectively.
- Temperatures on an annual average are 26.7 degrees Celsius.
Recent Shilphata Developments
- The Bhiwandi-Kalyan Shilphata Road will be widened and improved thanks to Rs 561 crore in state cabinet approval.
- Shilphata will be the route of the proposed Monorail project between Mahape and Kalyan. It may affect local real estate values and is anticipated to enhance commute.
- The eagerly anticipated Y-Junction flyover between Mumbra and Shilphata is now accessible to the general public.
- By 2024, Thane Municipal Corporation hopes to cut pollution by 20% to 30%.
- All streetlights are being converted to LED lights by the NMMC.
Shilphata Navi Mumbai’s physical infrastructure
The infrastructure of Shilphata is still being built, however planned infrastructure developments could lead to better connection. The extension of the Kalyan, Shil Road, the Airoli Dombivali Tunnel Road, the Monorail between Kharghar and Kalyan, and the eventual Navi Mumbai Airport are all expected to benefit Shilphata Navi Mumbai. It joins NH-48 through Kalyan-Shilphata Marg.
Shilphata Navi’s connectivity to Mumbai
The closest railroad stations are Nilaje and Diva, which serve as a major intersection on the primary line of Mumbai’s suburban train system and link Thane and Dombivali.
- The distance to Mumbra Railway Station is only ten kilometres.
- Bus service from Mumbra to Shilphata links to all significant zones.
- NH-48 is reach by way of Kalyan-Shilphata Marg.
- 35 km separate you from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
Places to visit in Shilphata Navi Mumbai
- Bholenath Waterfall
- Mumbra waterfall
- Gavlidev waterfall and Bird Sanctuary
- Omkareshwar Shiv Mandir
- Kala Talao Lake
Social Infrastructure at Shilphata Navi Mumbai
- Arnavi Hospital
- Jivdani Hospital
- Kalsekar Hospital
- Bilal Hospital
- TMC Hospital
- Lodha Palava international school
- Gurukul School
- Hotel Konkan
- Hotel RR Monarch,
- Shiva Heritage
- BK Resort & waterpark.
- Building developments in Shilphata Navi Mumbai are progressing quickly and include both private and public workplaces.
- Through Shilphata Mahape marg, the commercial centre Airoli may be reach in an hour.
- Widening and concrete work are being done on the 21-kilometer Kalyan-Shilphata Road, which connects Kalyan to Thane, Navi Mumbai, and Panvel.
- The Kalyan-Shilphata Road has potholes, which the traffic police have filled in an effort to ease traffic.
- Joggers may find various parks, including Ara Park, Nice Park, and Diamond Park.
- Police officers often conduct a specific campaign to warn people not to violate traffic laws.
- There are several flats in Shilphata available for rent or purchase, ranging in price from low to expensive.
- The drainage system in Shilphata is a source of worry for the locals. A frequent problem is with water blockage.
- Slow progress is being made on the Kalyan-Shilphata Road and the Shil Phata-Mahape Road projects.
- Shilphata is one of six significant Thane intersections with an AQI of 201-240.
An overview of Shilphata’s property landscape
- In Shilphata, 26% of the homes up for sale are in the 60 Lac to 80 Lac price range, compared to 46% in the 40 Lac to 60 Lac price range.
- 1 BHK, which makes up around 53% of all available homes, is the most popular room arrangement.
Shilphata Navi Mumbai conclusion
The neighbourhood of Shilphata is expanding outside of Mumbai. Due to well-known developers building a town centre in Shilphata Navi Mumbai, demand from buyers is growing in the area. The majority of the real estate construction in this area is residential, focusing on the mid-market and cheap segments. Overall, Shilphata is a growing neighbourhood that is still under development yet provides affordable homes.
You’re looking for Buy Home In Navi Mumbai we have the Best Buy Properties In Navi Mumbai Like Ready to Move & Nearby possession: https://navimumbaihouses.com/property/search/buy/navi-mumbai-all/