Navi Mumbai a good place to Invest in Real Estate
Navi Mumbai has witnessed immense growth to emerge as the fastest developing city extension in India. Hence some reasons why you should consider investing in Navi Mumbai :
* Compared to mainland Mumbai, the real estate prices in Navi Mumbai are relatively low and will fit most budgets.
* Great connectivity. With a host of expressways and highways running across its terrain, alongside the local train network, Navi Mumbai is easily navigable.
* Good public transportation in the form of NMMT buses, cabs and app rides ensure that commute is hassle-free.
* Well-planned city structure ensures that the region does not face major water-logging, sanitation or waste disposal issues.
Therefore, investing in properties in and around Navi Mumbai is a great option for those looking at long term investments.
Here’s a list of places you can consider putting your money in.
* Airoli -
1) Airoli is the part of Mumbai Metropolitan Region and managed by Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation.
2) It is well connected to important localities via road and rail. Today, Airoli has transformed itself into a fast developing locality,
equipped with excellent infrastructure and easy accessibility to Mumbai and Thane.
3) Properties in Airoli are priced at INR 6000-15000 per square foot.
1) Located on the Thane-Belapur road, Ghansoli is a relatively new node in the Navi Mumbai region.
2) The region already has the presence of big corporations and conglomerates which is likely to cause
a steep hike in real estate prices in the region.As workplaces crop up, the demand for housing options in the area is also on a rise,
making it a good place to invest in.
3) Property prices in Ghansoli range from INR 6000-8500 per square foot.
Property Rates in Navi Mumbai - 2019
|Locality||Buying Price (Per Sq.ft)||Avg. Rental Price ( 1BHK)||View Rental Properties|
|Aroli||6,000 - 15,000||8,500 - 16,500||View|
|Ghansoli||6,000 - 8500||7,500 - 14,000||View|
|Panvel||5,000 - 9,500||9,000 - 16,000||View|
|Kharghar||6,000 - 10,000||10,000 - 23,000||View|
|Ulwe||3,500 - 8,500||6,000 - 13,500||View|
1) Moving on, the place on the list is probably one of the more familiar names to locals. Situated on the Sion-Panvel Highway,
2) Kharghar is as well-equipped with all amenities as any other posh locality in the main city of Mumbai.. The region strewn with developing commercial as well as
residential projects, making it a great area to invest in that won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
3) If you’re looking at a sustainable but stable piece of land to invest in, look no further than Khargar.
4) Property rates range from INR 6000 to INR 10000 per square foot.
1) Panvel is One of the most promising upcoming nodes in Navi Mumbai.
2) The micro market is well connected by road and rail.
3) The recent development in Panvel is the new Panvel city which is developed and maintained by CIDCO.
1) Located in the Raigad District in close proximity to Sion-Panvel Expressway,
2) Although it begs for attention owing to its well-planned infrastructure. With property prices still within fair reach,
3) Ulwe makes for a great area to invest now and capitalise as it grows in importance. The price in the region ranges from INR 3500-8500 per square foot.