Upcoming CIDCO Lottery 2021
CIDCO always comes up with new schemes for affordable housing in Navi Mumbai. Every year CIDCO chooses one specific area of Navi Mumbai and launches housing projects which are then sold with a huge amount of discount rates to those who need it with the help of the CIDCO lottery scheme. So, here in this article, we will be discussing, in brief, the upcoming CIDCO lottery 2021, how to apply, what is the eligibility criteria, what will be the documents required, and how to check the list of approved applicants online.
First of all, let us know,
What is CIDCO?
CIDCO is an abbreviation of The City and Industrial Development Corporation which is a government body that looks after the city development of the Navi Mumbai area. Since CIDCO owns underutilized funds of Rs 40,000 crore and reserved Land Bank in Navi Mumbai as CIDCO has the ownership of all plots in Navi Mumbai, CIDCO is the richest government authority in India.
Recently CIDCO has announced CIDCO Housing Lottery Scheme for Police of Maharashtra in 2020, under this scheme over 4,400 housing units will be delivered to the eligible applicants. The houses will be built in Taloja, Kharghar, Kalamboli, Ghansoli, and Dronagiri under this CIDCO scheme. You can click here and visit this site to know the approved applicants. CIDCO has planned to offer 94,000 affordable homes in Navi Mumbai under this lottery scheme.
What are the Eligibility Criteria To apply for CIDCO Housing Scheme 2021?
To get affordable houses only to the people who are in need the CIDCO has set eligibility criteria to apply for the CIDCO scheme. There are two predefined categories for the eligibility of the CIDCO housing scheme. Category 1 is EWS (economically weaker section) and Category 2 is LIG(low-income group). The eligibility criteria for the applicant for CIDCO Lottery are as per the following.
- The applicant under the category EWS in the Cidco Housing Scheme can be an individual or a family with a monthly income of not more than Rs. 25,000
- Similarly, a person or family can apply under CIDCO Housing Scheme under the category LIG, whose monthly income is between Rs 25,000-50,000.
Documents Required to Apply the CIDCO Housing Scheme
Here’s is a complete list of documents required to apply the CIDCO housing scheme:
- Certificates for Income Proof, like salary statement, bank statement, or business proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID
What is the Procedure To follow after you get approval for CIDCO Lottery?
- CIDCO will send you a ‘First Intimation Letter’ by post as a notification by Post then the winner has to submit a list of documents as mentioned above.
- After the submission and verification of all the documents, CIDCO will provide a ‘Provisional Offer Letter’ to an applicant
- The approved applicant will have to pay a partial amount of the flat within a stipulated time.
- After paying the complete value for the flat, the applicant will get an allotment letter.
- The applicants will need to pay stamp duty and registration charges for the property and will need to submit a copy of the registration certificate at the CIDCO office.
- After the completion of all the above procedures, the applicant will receive the possession letter.
Can You Sell CIDCO Flats?
The Maharashtra government is planning to legalize the process of selling and transferring flats allotted under the CIDCO scheme. At present whoever has bought a flat under the CIDCO scheme can not sell it for the first 5 years. But with the amnesty scheme, buyers who have given POA to transfer their CIDCO flats can sell their flats in a legal way before the completion of 5 years of timespan which has bought under the CIDCO scheme.
Upcoming CIDCO Lottery 2021
The upcoming CIDCO lottery 2021 is yet to announce by CIDCO. We will keep you updated about the CIDCO lottery 2021, its location, and eligibility criteria.
CIDCO Housing Schemes 2020
Vastu Vihar Celebration Housing Scheme, Kharghar
Around 45 units were offered in this housing scheme.
|Carpet area (in sq.mt.)||Money Deposit||Cost (approximate)|
|1RK||20||Rs 5,000||Rs 16.33 lakhs|
|1BHK||35||Rs 25,000||Rs 27.58 lakhs|
|1BHK||43||Rs 25,000||Rs 54.6 lakhs|
|2BHK||79||Rs 1,00,000||Rs 1.02 crores|
Unnati Housing Scheme
Around 31 units were offered in this housing scheme.
|Configuration||Carpet area (in sq mt.)||Money deposit||Cost|
|1RK||19.5||Rs 5,000||Rs 16.7 lakhs|
|1BHK||29.75||Rs 25,000||Rs 28.3 lakhs|