Villa Oceano in Dronagiri
29.05 Lac To 45.41 Lac Onwards
G+7 Residential Project
Clear Title CICDO Project
Dronagiri is a locality situated in the southern end of Navi Mumbai. It is enveloped by the ja River on the south-east, Uran town on the east and Jawaharlal Nehru Port on the north. Since Dronogiri is close to the Jawaharlal Nehru Port, the area is ideal for port-based industries.
Few leading industries in and around Dronagiri are ONGC Petro Chemicals, Balmer & Lawrie Company Ltd. and Meher Container Terminal Pvt. Ltd.
Glomax is the only shopping center around Dronagiri. Places to visit around Dronagiri include Santeshwari Temple, Park, Uran Nagav Beach, a Bird Sanctuary, Bokadvira Lake .
There are a number of reputed schools and colleges located in Dronagiri. Few of them are Smt. Bhagubai Changu Vidyalaya, Tukaram Hari Vajekar High School, Rotary School Uran, St. Mary’s Convent High School & Junior College, Uran Municipality School, Native Institution NI High School and Uran Education Society English Medium School.
- Provision for a safety door
- Intercom facility.
- Society office
- Automatic elevators
- Ample space for car parking
- Modular switch board and electric cables
- Vitrified tiles
- Closed Car Parking
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Fire Protection And Fire Safety Requirements
- Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP)
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- Water Supply
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- 0 Kms (Adjacent to) from Reliance SEZ
- 12Kms from CBD Belapur CROMA Palm Beach Crossing
- 8Kms from Proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport
Dronagiri is well-connected via roads, railways and public transport. BEST and Municipal Transport (NT) buses cover different parts of Mumbai, Panvel, Khopoli, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Kalyan, Dombivli, Badlapur, Uran and Bhayandar. The nearest railway station is Uran Railway Station at a distance of 1.5 kilometers (via Maharashtra State Highway) while Central is 56.2 kilometers from Dronagiri. The Airport is underway and the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is 50.1 kilometers from the area (via JNPT Road).
- Maintenance Staff
- Power Backup
- Fire Fighting
- Visitor Parking
- CCTV Camera