Jash Pride in Karanjade
Marketed by Navimumbai houses
G + 4 Residential Complex
About Jash Pride
Jash Pride, located in Navi Mumbai. This project is placed in idyllic and peaceful surroundings; this magnificent creation offers modern apartments that are ideal to live contemporary lifestyle.
Jash Pride Specification
* 2'X2' Tile Flooring in Living room, bedroom & Kitchen
* Concealed Plumbing with good quality sanitary fittings
* Good quality Plumbing fittings
* Glazed tiles dado up to beam level
* Ceramic tile flooring in bath & W/C
* Good Quailty aluminium louers in bath & WC
* Shower In bathroom.
* Hot & Cold Water Mixer Point
* Green Marble Platform with stainless steel sink
* Ceramic tile dado above kitchen platform
*Powder coated aluminium sliding windows in living room bedroom & kitchen
* Marble sill for all the windows of bath & WC
* Main Door with Decorative Laminate finish and internal wooden doors
* Marble frame for all the doors of bath WC
* Wooden door frame for other rooms
* Main door with good quality night latch,heavy duty airdrop safty chain peephole & decorative handle
* Concealed ncopper wiring with modular Switches telephone & cable points in living room
* Internally good quality O.B.D Paint for in living rooms
*Underground & overhead tank with adequate storage capacity
Jash Pride Highlights
* 2 Km From panvel RLY Station
* 3 Km From Khandeshwar RLY Station
* 3 Km From Proposed Int.Airport
* 3 Km From Sion-Panvel Expressway
* NMMT Bus Services From Panvel Stn. to Karanjade
* Close to Market, Bank, Hospitals, Colleges & Schools.
Navimumbaihouses.com is a platform only for the provision of online advertising services Displaying details about a developer or project. navimumbaihouses.com does not guarantee that the developer/project has registered Under the Real Estate Regulation Authority(RERA) You are required to exercise due caution before agreeing to buy or take any other action, and to independently review and verify all project information.
How much do I need to pay as EMI?
Here we are to help you calculate the amount you need to pay each month for a amount taken as loan.
Total Interest Payable
(Principal + Interest)