Shiv Shankar Cottage in Karanjade
Marketed by Navimumbai houses
G+4 Residential / Commercial Complex
Clear Title CIDCO Transfer Plot
About Shiv Shankar Cottage
This project makes your life blissful, it offers sufficient choices for you to relax revitalize and entertain with your loved ones along with the commercial spaces provided.
It provides comfortable luxury spaces with stunning and dynamic designs.
Shiv Shankar Cottage Specification
- Verified flooring in all rooms
- Marble kitchen platform with S.S Sink
- Wall tiles dado up to beam level
- Decorative Laminated Flush Main doors with Teak wood frame
- Decorative Laminated Flush Internal doors with Wooden frame
- Decorative Laminated Flush Bath and WC doors with marble frame
Bath And WC
- Designer glazed tiles dado up to beam bottom
- Branded sanitary wares
- Concealed Plumbing with premium quality C.P Fitting
- Powder coated aluminium sliding windows
- Powder coated aluminium, glass Louvered windows in Toilets
Walls And Paints
- Putty finished internal walls with Distemper Paint
- 100% Acrylic paint for external walls
- Concealed copper wiring and fittings
- Provision of cable TV, Telephone point in Living room
- Special Brickbat water proofing treatment
Shiv Shankar Cottage Highlights
Approx 10 mins from Mumbai-Pune Express Highway
Approx 5 mins drive from proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport
Approx 10 mins drive from Khandeshwar station & New Panvel Junction
Walking distance from Karnala Sports Club
1BHK (580 Sqft - Built-up Area) 24.36 Lac Onwards
Navimumbaihouses.com is a platform only for the provision of online advertising services Displaying details about a developer or project. navimumbaihouses.com does not guarantee that the developer/project has registered Under the Real Estate Regulation Authority(RERA) You are required to exercise due caution before agreeing to buy or take any other action, and to independently review and verify all project information.
How much do I need to pay as EMI?
Here we are to help you calculate the amount you need to pay each month for a amount taken as loan.
Total Interest Payable
(Principal + Interest)