9 Things You Must Know About Dronagiri Navi Mumbai
Dronagiri is a residential area of Maharashtra’s Navi Mumbai is situated at Navi Mumbai’s southern tip. Surrounded by the Karanja River on the south-east, Uran town on the east, and Jawaharlal Nehru Port on the north, Dronagiri is spread over a total area of 1,250. as far as the Mumbai real estate market is concerned, Navi Mumbai is obviously the next major growth center of the future.
img1: Dronagiri Panvel Overview
While a large amount of development has already been achieved by some parts of Navi Mumbai, some areas are still comparatively affordable and offer ample room for future returns.
Dronagiri is one of the Navi Mumbai nodes located in the Raigad district and at Navi Mumbai’s southern point.
Dronagiri Fort is a major attraction in this town for visitors and residents.
, compared to several parts of Mumbai, are still reasonably priced.
Here, like Akshar Estonia, you will find apartments from reputable developers in the Rs.50-75 lakh price bracket and also lower-priced properties.
2. Why is Dronagiri Making a Good Investment in Real Estate?
- Infrastructure growth subsequent to housing demand are key factors that have led to Dronagiri’s rise in recent times.
- Here are some of the factors that make 2BHK Flat in Dronagiri suitable for both customers and investors to invest.
- A budget allocation of Rs. 584 crore for multiple phases of the MUTP (Mumbai Urban Transport Project) has already been announced in the 2019-20 Union budget.
- This will be in charge of building the Belapur-Seawoods-Uran railway network in Navi Mumbai.
- The Central Railway has already opened the 12-kilometer corridor that links Nerul and Belapur to Kharkopar, making connectivity easier for residents of Dronagiri.
- This is the first phase of CIDCO’s development. 27-kilometer long Belapur-Uran road.
- On the first line, regular services have already started connecting Ulwe with the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus as well as Panvel on the Harbor Line and Thane on the Trans-Harbor Line.
- This railway line, together with the Navi Mumbai SEZ and the new Navi Mumbai International Airport, has improved overall connectivity to the JNPT.
- Pen, Panvel and Roha also have good connectivity. The Ulwe crosses the suburban side.
- Dronagiri is just 10 kilometers from the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport (NMIA), which is expected to fuel enormous demand.
- There is easy access to both the JNPT and ONGC as well as a beautiful nearby beach and access to various hospitals, schools, supermarkets, banks, and public transport facilities.
- Travel time through this connection is estimated to be only 15 minutes.
- It is easy to reach South Mumbai from Mora with the node linked by road and only 30 minutes away from Ballard Pier by waterways.
- The Special Economic Zone of JNPT SEZ and Reliance are the main commercial projects that drive growth in Dronagiri’s real estate.
- It is a well-planned and developed area with an ample supply of water and electricity, good roads, and decent physical infrastructure.
- Multiple industries are operating here including ONGC Petro Chemicals, Balmer Lawrie, and many others.
- The BEST and other bus networks operate in Dronagiri, connecting with other areas in Mumbai to Kalyan, Thane, Khopoli, Bhayander, Dombivali, Panvel, Badlapur, and Uran.
- The Uran railway station is only 1.5 kilometers from Dronagiri, while the Maharashtra State Highway can be easily reached here as well.
- The international airport of Chatrapati Shivaji can be reached via JNPT Road and is about 50.1 kilometers from Dronagiri.
3. Social Infrastructure and lifestyle:
- Dronagiri is an evolving location that has in place basic physical infrastructure. On the other hand, social infrastructure continues to evolve.
- This is expected to improve, however, in line with changes in real estate.
- Most restaurants are currently located in the Uran region, very close to Dronagiri. Similarly, due to the JNPT, many banks are present in Uran.
- There is no question that in the near future technology will develop.
- With improved road connectivity and close proximity to the Navi Mumbai airport, Dronagiri is one of Navi Mumbai’s most promising property destinations.
4. Educational Institute:
- Uran Education Society English Medium School
- Mary’s Convent High School & Junior College
- Tukaram Hari Vajekar High School
- Native Institute High School
- Rotary School
- Ratan Hospital
- Nakhwa Hospital
- Sathe Hospital
- Mother Care Hospital
- Tungekar Hospital
- Paleevi Hospital
6. Shopping and other Attractions:
- Glomax Shopping Centre
- Santeshwari Temple
- Uran Nagav Beach
- Bird Sanctuary
- Bank of India
- Axis Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- State Bank of India.
8. Water Supply:
City Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO), is developing the basic facilities for water supply.
9. Dronagiri’s Future Trends:
- In terms of real estate and commercial development, Dronagiri should definitely be one of Navi Mumbai’s fastest growing nodes.
- CIDCO is focusing hugely on the development of the locality along with infrastructural progress.
- In the area, property prices are already increasing and are expected to rise more in the coming years.
- Thanks to the nearby SEZ projects and the construction of the Mumbai Trans-Harbor Bridge, Uran-Seawoods railway line and Navi Mumbai International Airport, there is a healthy range of appreciation.
- These are major projects that will greatly boost Dronagiri’s connectivity and drive the area’s demand for residential and commercial property.
- There are several new launches and residential mid-stage projects that are coming up in the area.
- In future years, Dronagiri will certainly benefit from the Smart City planning plan for Navi Mumbai courtesy CIDCO and will, therefore, be proposing metro connectivity in Navi Mumbai.
- CIDCO also plans several affordable housing ventures in the vicinity, which will be another catalyst for progress.
- With the construction of the new airport, local land and property demand will increase exponentially, and prices will also increase.
- Access to the Jawaharlal Nehru Port and Navi Mumbai SEZ in Dronagiri will continue to be key drivers of development.
- Several industrial hubs are proposed in this region, including port-based industries, light engineering institutions, manufacturing zones for automotive components, warehousing, logistics and apparel zones, manufacturing hubs for electronic hardware, and IT and ITeS providers.
- Financial services, applications, BPO, and KPO will also be based here.
Bombay Castle Dronagiri | 1 and 2 BHK | Price, Review, Location, Floor Plan, RERA
Navi Mumbai houses are the biggest property portal (website) in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Thane. If you’re searching a home / Flat our portal (website) helps you to find a home / Flat for you so please visit and find it.
Also, Biggest launched in Kharghar Adhiraj Capital City