How To Pay Mira Bhayandar MBMC Property Tax Online?
Owners in this municipality can pay their property taxes online using the official website of the Mira Bhayandar Municipal Corporation (MBMC). Owners of real estate can quickly and simply check their outstanding debts, download their tax receipts, and pay their property tax bills online without any problems. Both the MBMC mobile app and the online property tax payment service are accessible online.
Are you searching flat for sale in dadar?
The Thane district of Maharashtra contains the territory known as Mira Bhayandar Municipal Corporation (MBMC), which has its own municipal government. This division supports an online site where citizens can request public services and pay for bills and taxes, among other things.
Property owners may now pay their taxes easily thanks to the establishment of the MBMC online portal because they no longer need to run to the local revenue office since their property is already include in the state government’s official database.
How do I pay my property tax online with MBMC?
- Visit the Mira Bhaindar Municipal Corporation
- To find the “Pay Online Property Tax” option, scroll down. To be taken to a new page, click on this.
- You can enter the property code from your property card, land record, or other documents into an empty field on this new homepage.
- After entering the code, select “Bill Amount” from the menu. On the screen, the created amount will be visible.
- Go ahead and complete the payment at the payment portal.
- You’ll get a digital acknowledgment receipt after paying the property tax. Print a copy of this receipt, which includes the transaction ID, and save it for later use.
- You can use your smartphone to open the MBMC app and pay your Mira Bhayander property tax online.
How to check the property tax status of Mira Bhayandar online?
Using their property ID, property owners can quickly check any outstanding property dues on the MBMC portal.
- Visit pg.MBMC.gov.in and select “Property Tax” from the top menu’s Service section, or go straight to this link.
- To find out the outstanding balance, enter your Property ID & search “Bill Amount”.
Why should MBMC property tax be paid online?
- It is simple. To find out the current property tax due to be paid to the MBMC, simply enter the property code found on various documents, such as the sales deed and city survey property card.
- Additionally, this portal provides a direct line of communication for airing complaints and resolving problems. You can speak with the representatives directly if you have any questions to resolve them.
Helpline for MBMC property tax bills
You can send an email to [email protected] with the subject “MBMCPROPERTYOL” and the property number and/or transaction ID if you have any questions about property tax bills. Additionally, you may get in touch with the business directly.
2 BHK Semi-Furnished Flat For Rent | 2 BHK Ready To Move Flat
You’re looking for Rent Homes in Kandivali we have the Best Properties In Mumbai Like Ready to Move:https://navimumbaihouses.com/property/search/rent/kandivali/