Trishabh Greens in Chembur
Marketed by Navimumbai houses
G + 14
About Trishabh Greens
Trishabh Greens - an address that is an oasis of calm, peace and magnificence in the hustle-bustle of the city,Chembur, Mumbai. Your home will now serve as a perfect getaway after a tiring day at work, as Trishabh Greens ambience will make you forget that you are in the heart of the city, Chembur. Trishabh Greens is a large project spread over an area of 0.12 acres. Trishabh Greens comprises of 3 BHK Apartments in Mumbai.
Trishabh Greens brings a lifestyle that befits Royalty with the batch of magnificent Apartments at Chembur. These Residential Apartments in Mumbai offers limited edition luxury boutique houses that amazingly escapes the noise of the city center. Trishabh Greens is built by a renowned name in construction business, Trishabh Group at Chembur, Mumbai.
Trishabh Greens Specification
- Vitrified Tiles Flooring.
- Gypsium finished walls with lustre paint.
- Concealed copper wiring with adequate electrical switches.
- Anodized Sliding windows with light tinted glass.
- High Quality electric modular switches from reputed make.
- Wooden Door Frame with Laminate finish for Bedroom and Main Doors.
- Granite Platform.
- Stainless steel sink of reputed make.
- Dado tiles upto 2ft..
- Designer vitrified tiles.
- Grohe, Jaguar brand like sanitary ware and CP fittings.
Trishabh Greens Highlights
1.63km =Hospital Century Hospital Bmc
1.73km =School Amar Jyoti Vidhya Mandir High School
3 BHK (985 Sqft - Carpet Area) 2.70 Cr. Onwards
Navimumbaihouses.com is a platform only for the provision of online advertising services Displaying details about a developer or project. navimumbaihouses.com does not guarantee that the developer/project has registered Under the Real Estate Regulation Authority(RERA) You are required to exercise due caution before agreeing to buy or take any other action, and to independently review and verify all project information.
How much do I need to pay as EMI?
Here we are to help you calculate the amount you need to pay each month for a amount taken as loan.
Total Interest Payable
(Principal + Interest)