Pristine in Matunga
Wadhwa Group Holdings Private LimitedMatunga
G + 38 Residential Floors
Wadhwa Pristine is a project by The Wadhwa Group in Mumbai. It is a Under Construction project. Wadhwa Pristine offers some of the most conveniently designed Apartment. Located in Matunga West, it is a residential project.Wadhwa Pristine by The Wadhwa Group and Narang Reality is an under-construction project in South Mumbai, offering luxury with the blend of elegance and exclusivity. This upcoming address will be home for designer residences, ensuring comfort and well-being to its owners.
Wadhwa Pristine is scheduled for possession in Apr, 2024 and will offer expansive apartments in various configurations. Wadhwa Pristine has uniquely designed floor plans and layouts to ensure ease and convenience for its residents. It promises a stress-free life for its residents where privacy and freedom come hand-in-hand for all homeowners.
FLOORING - COMMON AREAS
- Entrance lift lobby and staircases: Granite / Vitrified tile flooring
FLOORING - APARTMENT
- Inside the apartment: Double charged vitrified tile flooring with the option to upgrade*
- Bedrooms: Double charged Vitrified tile flooring with an option to upgrade*
- Kitchen: Vitrified tile flooring, Provision for a modular kitchen, Provision for a water heater and water purifier Black Granite Platform with stainless steel sink, 2ft height wall tiles above the cooking granite platform.
- Bathrooms: Designer tiles flooring, CP fittings - Jaquar / Cera or equivalent Sanitary ware - porcelain fixtures of Jaquar / American Standard or equivalent, Hot and cold wall mixer,Single wall mounted EWC, wash basin (without pedestal), one tap. Provision for geyser and Exhaust fan
- Utility: Anti-skid Vitrified tile flooring, provision for washing machine and dishwasher
- Balcony: Anti-skid Rustic finish tiles of superior quality.
- Entrance Door / Main Door: Ghana Teak wood frame with solid flush shutter with Teak wood veneer
- Internal & Other Doors: Sal wood / Hardwood frame with 30mm door shutters with enamel paint.
- Balcony: Powder coated aluminium sliding doors with plain glass.
- French doors: UPVC Sliding doors of superior quality.
- 6 passenger lifts with a 13-person capacity - Johnson / Kone or equivalent
- Concealed conduit with copper wiring
- Modular switches - Roma or equivalent
- Provision for AC points in living and Master bedroom.
- Interior Walls & Ceilings: Acrylic emulsion paint with roller finish
- Exterior Walls: Cement-based paint-Snowcem/Surfacoat
- Kitchen / Utility: Washable emulsion paint
- Toilet Walls and Ceiling: Anti-fungal paint
- Planned Dadar Metro Station 500 m
- Matunga Road Station 600 m
- Dadar Station (W) 700 m
- Eastern Express Highway 1.2 km
- Planned Dadar East Monorail Station 1.9 km
- Western Express Highway 4.1 km
- Lower Parel Station 4.3 km
- Planned Mumbai Trans Harbour Link 4.4 km
- Bandra-Worli Sea Link 4.8 km
- Western Express Highway 4.1 km
- JJ Flyover 8.1 km
- Mumbai Domestic Airport 10.9 km
- Mumbai International Airport 13.3 km
- Ruparel College 400 m
- Bombay Scottish School 1.5 km
- Ruia College 1.8 km
- Podar College 2.0 km
- Welingkar Institute 2.0 km
- Kirti College 2.2 km
- MET College 4.9 km
- Nehru Planetarium 6.0 km
- St. Andrews College 6.2 km
- P.D. Hinduja Hospital 1.5 km
- Shushrusha Hospital 1.9 km
- S.L. Raheja Hospital 2.9 km
- Lilavati Hospital 5.4 km
- Asian Heart Hospital 6.8 km
- Open Parking
- Power Backup
- Kids Play Area
- Fire Fighting
- Swimming Pool
- CCTV Camera