Mokal Pushp Pinnacle in Kharghar
Marketed by Navimumbai houses
G+20 Residential Building
Clear Title CIDCO Plot
About Mokal Pushp Pinnacle
Pushp Pinnacle is Located At An Upcoming And Well-Connected Neighbourhood In Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, its Strategic Location Provides Easy Accessibility To Your Daily Commute And Close Proimity To Malls, Multiplexes Schools, Colleges And Hospitals. Kharghar Infrastructure Boom Has BeenThe Talk Of The Town in The Recent Past ; And with Completed Projects Such As Kharghar Valley Golf Course," The ISKCON Temple" And " Central Park Kharghar " It has Been Attracting A Lot Of Attention From Buyers And Investors.The Quintessential International Airport, Metro Project and Upcoming Business Hub which has already hot the heads up adds to a keen interest in Buying Your Dream House At Pushp Pinnacle.
Mokal Pushp Pinnacle Specification
- Wooden flooring in master bedroom
- Anti skid flooring in toilet $ bath
- Vitrified flooring 32x32 in living, bedroom & kitchen
- Granite kitchen platform with SS sink
- Provision for water purifier
- Provision for washing machine
BATH & WC
- Branded sanitary wares & cp fitting
- Designer glazed titles up to beam level
- Club house
- Swimming pool
- Jogging track
- Senior citizen sit out corner
- Meditation corner
- Children play area
- Gymnasium with modern equipment
Mokal Pushp Pinnacle Highlights
- Kharghar Station 15 minitues
- Central park 5 minitues
- Convent of Jesus & Mary School & Junior College 4 km
- Taloja Proposed Metro Station 1.7 km
Navimumbaihouses.com is a platform only for the provision of online advertising services Displaying details about a developer or project. navimumbaihouses.com does not guarantee that the developer/project has registered Under the Real Estate Regulation Authority(RERA) You are required to exercise due caution before agreeing to buy or take any other action, and to independently review and verify all project information.
How much do I need to pay as EMI?
Here we are to help you calculate the amount you need to pay each month for a amount taken as loan.
Total Interest Payable
(Principal + Interest)