5 Vastu Plants for the Home to Increase Health, Success, and Prosperity
Vastu Plants is also recommended by Vastu shastra so that people may get the most out of natural components.
Planting trees and plants emits the most positive energy and imbues the home’s atmosphere with wealth and good fortune. When it comes to the importance of Vastu in the house, it helps to harmonize nature, and some plants function best to bring the necessary balance to your home. Plants help to improve air quality and provide an abundance of good energy, both of which are necessary for a stress-free and comfortable living at home.
Are you looking for rent flat in kharghar Navi Mumbai
Vastu Plants for Your Home
Nature is a magnificent gift to humanity that continues to shower us with beautiful and valuable gifts. These bounties have a lot more to give than only reducing natural defects like pollution and harmful pollutants. Because of growing pollution levels, adding bright green plants to one’s house has become a need. Plants are not just responsible for purifying the air and adorning the home. Indoor plants, according to Vastu Shastra, may bring good luck, success, happiness, riches, and health to your life.
So, have a look at this selection of Vastu plants that are ideal for house interiors and will help to balance the flow of good energy:
1. Golden Pothos:
- Epipremnum aureum is the botanical name for this plant.
- Devil’s ivy is the common name for this plant.
- The following are some of the advantages of having a Golden Pothos in your home:
- Keeping Golden Pothos in the house will aid in the diffusion of positive energy.
- This plant promotes money and good fortune, making it an excellent gift.
- The bad energies in the area will be eradicated if you keep this site according to Vastu rules.
- It’s also one of the most efficient and effective air purifiers. It will boost the amount of oxygen in your home.
- Having this location nearby might also help with mental issues like stress and anxiety.
- The southeast is an ideal location for Golden Pothos.
- Plant installation is not recommended in the northeast direction.
- Dracaena sanderiana is the scientific name for this plant.
2. Bamboo Plant with Good Luck
- Curly Bamboo is the common name for this plant.
- The following are some of the advantages of having a Lucky Bamboo plant in your home:
- When nurtured in the right spot, this plant has the ability to attract good energy from the environment.
- You may spend a calm life with your friends if you have this gem plant in your surroundings.
- When given as a present on any occasion or celebration, this plant acts as a fortunate charm for your loved ones.
- It is a popular and helpful Vastu plant for the house, workplace, kitchen, and front door.
- You may send a lucky bamboo plant to your loved ones through the internet, since a plant with seven stalks is said to bring wealth, serenity, luck, and happiness.
- The southeast orientation is ideal for keeping fortunate bamboo plants indoors.
- Choose a plant with six stalks if you want to reap the most advantages.
3. Aloe Vera Plant
- Aloe barbadensis miller is a plant with a scientific name of Aloe barbadensis.
- Aloe is a plant with a common name of Aloe Vera.
- The following are some of the advantages of having an Aloe Vera plant in your home:
- Having an Aloe Vera plant in your house will aid in good skin and hair care.
- Aloe Vera can also be used to treat digestive problems.
- Keeping an Aloe Vera plant in a container will guide the flow of fortune.
- Having this plant in your house will offer you pleasure and calm.
- Aloe Vera is also recognized for its air-purifying properties, making it one of the most beneficial indoor plants.
- The greatest section of the house to keep an Aloe Vera plant is in the north and east directions.
4. Money Plant
- Epipremnum aureum is the botanical name for this plant.
- Pothos is a common name for this plant.
- The following are some of the advantages of having a Money plant in your home:
- The money plant is one of the most beneficial Vastu plants for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Because this plant has heart-shaped green leaves, it will offer a pleasing appearance to your living area.
- Keeping a money plant in your living room, according to Vastu, can bring prosperity.
- Giving your loved ones a potted money plant can bring them good luck.
- Money plant is also gifted with excellent air-purifying properties, making it an ideal complement to any home’s interior design.
- You may keep a money plant beside your bed in your bedroom.
- Place the plant away from the headrest and the foot of the bed.
- Plants should be placed in your home’s south-eastern orientation.
- Any of these Vastu indoor plants might help you bring optimism into your house and life. Plants chosen according to Vastu Shastra to beautify the hall, kitchen, balcony, and bedroom will purify the air and emit pleasant energy. The preceding list contains the best Vastu plants for the bedroom. Choose from the list to add a touch of natural beauty to your space.
5.Holy Basil Plant
- Ocimum tenuiflorum is the scientific name for this plant.
- Tulsi is the common name for this plant.
- The following are some of the advantages of having a Holy Basil plant in your home:
- The amazing medical powers of holy basil have made it a well-known herb. This beautiful plant can also help to filter the air.
- Because it creates oxygen, having this plant nearby will be incredibly advantageous.
- Its uncooked leaves can aid in the removal of harmful poisons from the body.
- It helps to produce a pleasant aura if you keep this plant according to Vastu recommendations.
- In the home, the Vastu holy basil plant grows best in the north, east, and northeast directions.
- Keep the plant away from the south side of the house.
You’re looking for rental homes in Navi Mumbai we have the best 2 BHK Rent Flat in Kharghar Navi Mumbai: https://navimumbaihouses.com/2-bhk-flats-for-rent-in-kharghar/